The Arkansas Industrial Energy Clearinghouse
The Arkansas Industrial Energy Clearinghouse is a joint project of the University of Arkansas and the Arkansas Energy Office. The Clearinghouse is here to support and promote energy efficiency developments in Arkansas’ manufacturing plants. The Clearinghouse has full-time engineering staff and students available to respond to inquiries from industry, at no cost to the participants.
We can provide assistance with:
- Basic energy management questions
- Starting an energy management program
- Performing energy self-assessments
- Industrial energy systems
- Energy and cost savings opportunities
- Technical resources such as papers and publications
- Software to help identify and assess your
energy conservation opportunities
- Financial incentives for energy conservation
- Limited on-site plant assessment services
- Additional resources that could be available
Energy Efficiency Arkansas
The Arkansas Industrial Energy Clearinghouse is funded in part by Energy Efficiency Arkansas.
The Energy Efficiency Arkansas (EEA) program is approved by the Arkansas Public Service Commission and administered by the Arkansas Energy Office. Partnering organizations include Entergy, American Electric Power, CenterPoint Energy, Arkansas Oklahoma Gas Corporation, Empire District, Oklahoma Gas and Electric, Arkansas Western Gas Company and Electric Cooperatives of Arkansas.
ACEEE 2012 State Scorecard
Industrial Assessment Center
The Arkansas Industrial Energy Clearinghouse is funded in part by the Department of Energy Advanced Manufacturing Office Industrial Assessment Center program.
Through this program, energy assessments are available to small and medium sized manufacturing facilities in the State of Arkansas.